Why is it so hard to write about yourself when you’re given a free platform to do it? Suddenly it feels like there’s nothing to say other than the obvious! I can list…
- My name is Rebecca, but in video games I go by Rivy or Roo.
- by video games I mean Animal Crossing, because Animal Crossing is the greatest franchise of all time. Warning: thrilling gameplay ahead:
That was 49 seconds of straight heart-pounding insanity.
- I’m 25, but I’m pretty sure I have the bones of a 6,000 year old mummy. Hence the cyb.org URL–if I could become a cyborg, replacing all the crummy old parts with shiny new wifi-enabled ones, I’d be all over it.
- I love spooky stuff. Gimme ghosts, cryptids, aliens, conspiracy theories. The only thing is that I’m actually afraid of bigfoot. And skunk ape. And the yeti. Any incarnation of the ‘Squatch can step off.
- I’ve probably watched The Office (US) up to 15 times. If Netflix ever loses the rights to the show,
- After that, I guess I can say I’m an anthropology major and a senior at UMW. Some could say I’m a super-senior. I’ve been there for a long, long time.
- I’m really into some cartoons as well as some anime/manga. Like The Office, there are some that I’ve watched over and over and over… and over and over. Is it shameful? Maybe. Fun? You know it.